Why is Pyone the best weeb van?
- She is 27 years old and has an electric pop-up roof making setting up and putting away a bliss!
- Lesuire battery makes sure that your phone and Bluetooth speaker have plenty of charge!
- Sleep 4 peeps (2 in a straight way)
- Aircon in the bottom bed and drivers seats
- Tinted glass windows if you’re trying to strip in the van
- Electric blinds for literally no reason
- Loads of storage (including under seat storage where I keep all the bevvies 😉
In conclusion, my super old van can keep up with the expensive new ones!
In other news the SS18 Supreme rucksack is great for hiking and I imagine I’m the only person who uses it as a hiking bag!
It’s straps are super strong, it has loads of pockets and can hold two water bottles. When I ventured to Leeds to see EDEN, I even tied my sleeping bag to the back of it for basically the whole weekend and it stood up to the beating suprisingly well! Plus I looked pretty good I guess…
Actually come to think of it, I took this to London to see SAN HOLO too! Perhaps this bag is more reliable than my van!
I am actually think of buying a new Supreme bag for this summer due to the fact that I’ve had this one since release. Even though it looks good with everything due to the colour it’s good to mix it up now and again.
I love these headphones so much that I now have a second pair of these headphones in a different colourway that I use as a gaming headset! The quality of sound is unmatchable!
It’s a shame these headphones are so hard to find nowadays, so many people don’t know what they are missing out on!
I use these headphones camping as I way to escape the noise of any campsites I am staying on. Even in the van it’s normally noisy!